Do you have a claim? Typically you need to have suffered an injury or damages and a third party is at fault. Being able to actually recover compensation on the claim will often depend on whether an insurer or a third party with significant assets is available to respond to your claim.
The amount of the claim is usually determined by either
- Settlement based on the amount of risk that the other side is exposed to and wishes to avoid; or
- Judgment at trial or arbitration.
The amount of that risk depends on case law (jurisprudence) such that your case is compared to other cases that have gone to trial or arbitration before or what other similar cases have settled on.
Consideration is always given to:
- Liability– the more obvious that a third party caused the injury the stronger the case will be.
- Pain and suffering– this is largely assessed by review of medical records from a hospital, doctors and treatment providers.
- Loss of Income– Whether you have been unable to work as a result of the incident.
- Loss of Competitive Advantage- Whether you will be able to be competitively employable in the future with the injuries caused by the incident.
- Past and future Out of Pocket Expenses- Medical and rehabilitation, housekeeping/home maintenance, attendant care and transportation expenses caused by the incident.
Personal injury claims are complicated and need to be developed by an experienced personal injury lawyer. The sooner you contact one the easier it will be to ensure you get compensated properly.
About Nudorra Capital:
Nudorra Capital is a litigation and pre-settlement loan company. During litigation, clients may find themselves facing financial difficulties. At Nudorra Capital, we recognize the sensitivity of the situation and provide loans professionally, timely (usually within a 24 to 48 hour period) and at the most competitive rates in the industry.
Our loans do not require interim payments and are only paid back when the case is settled.
We believe as a company, that your client’s priorities should go towards healing themselves first, not worrying about whom to pay. To find out more about how we can help, please call us at (416) 342-9590 or email our President Jeffrey Gottheil at firstname.lastname@example.org